//::_____________

Welcome to my Blog //::_____________

My name is Althone Borja - Freelance DJ and Web Designer

Portfolio:

Residencia Del Josefina Condotel Davao
Municipality of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur

Contact Althone: althone.borja@gmail.com


Friday, October 24, 2008

//:: Top Gear Season 12 trailer

Ambitious but rubbish! That's what my favorite TV show is about! They're very ambitious in everything they do but ends being rubbish in everything! :D

My favorite TV show is back! It's the Season 12 of the British motoring show TOP GEAR!


I can't wait to watch the first episode of the 12th season of TOP GEAR. I'm getting ready to download the video hahahaha ... I've collected thier videos from season 5 to 11 ... Is their anyone out their who knows where I can get the Season 1 to 4? I wanna collect it all.

Top Gear, Season 12, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Stig //TAGS

No comments: