//::_____________

Welcome to my Blog //::_____________

My name is Althone Borja - Freelance DJ and Web Designer

Portfolio:

Residencia Del Josefina Condotel Davao
Municipality of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur

Contact Althone: althone.borja@gmail.com


Thursday, October 30, 2008

//:: Tone jams with Kardams Band

A night of music with Kardams Band. I always enjoy playing with these guys. It's not about just the music or being up their up on the stage with them. But it's the whole experience when you get to talk to them and be with them. When at the back stage, eating or resting we always talk about almost anything and I promise you won't get bored cause almost all are very interesting. Also I awe a lot from there guys. I learned so much from them, specially Manong Toni Alba "drummer" who always pushes me to play a solo that I always end up ruining their set, ahmm to manong Ernie Alba who teaches me alot of types of beats I can play along with different types of rhythms, to Paolo Sisi "Bassist" who has always been there! Ever since I met this guy it was always a learning curve for me "Oh yeah his one of the best bassist in town"

So anyway, here's Kardam band (the instrument section) playing an instrumental piece called St. Thomas.

You can catch them live at Taboan and Kanto bar at Matina Town Square every month and in some places in davao like Jack's Ridge, etc. Without me ofcourse :) hahaha I"m just a silly little guy who ruins their set everytime I jam with them :) ... Have fun!

Kardams plays a variety of songs and genre' such as Jazz, Standars, Samba, Reggae, Pop, etc. and if you wanna hire them you can contact them thru +6309177563532.

Kardams Band, Paolo Sisi, Alba, MTS, Davao Band, Taboan, Kanto Bar, Althone, St. Thomas // TAGS

2 comments:

ice9web said...

nice video (^_^) and songs
may wifi din dyan ?

_________ ::// said...

Hey! Thanks. I'll be uploading more videos about this guys. Ahmmm yes Ice abot sa Taboan and WiFi signal ng MTS