//::_____________

Welcome to my Blog //::_____________

My name is Althone Borja - Freelance DJ and Web Designer

Portfolio:

Residencia Del Josefina Condotel Davao
Municipality of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur

Contact Althone: althone.borja@gmail.com


Sunday, January 16, 2011

//:: Learning to shoot

One day .... in a shop

To start of with ... I hated the water that day. It was unpleasantly hot that if you'd stand up outside your house you'd start to sweat in less than 30 seconds. I don't understand why I'm complaining about it too .... I grew up in this country and I'm used to the humidity ....

Went to a shop of a friend to have the truck of my brother checked for some fluid licking out of the engine which turns out to be the ATF or the power steering fluid which is licking out of the power steering pump. Looks like it needs a new Oil Seal and o-ring replacements. Jerry Go, the owner of the shop insisted in just repairing it since it's about 8 years old already ... why not just replace the pump. Sorry but I just have to rant about it. Ford dealer here sells it for 35,000.00 pesos (Philippine peso) for a power steering pump. So we went for a different outlet which we know would be cheaper but would still give us a genuine part from Ford. We contacted a local Ford Parts dealer in Manila, Philippines that offered to give it around 26,000.00. It still does sound much if I may be honest. 26G's! For a freaking steering pump!

So anyone that went on and on as we are just waiting for the part to be delivered....

I realized I brought a camera with me at the back ... so I took some shots outside the shop where they were trying to repair/restore an old Hummer H1, a very 4 cylinder diesel engine, a military Jeep ... and other things ....

Here's some shots ...


Ford, Engine, Mechanic, Auto Shop, Photography //TAGS

No comments: