//::_____________

Welcome to my Blog //::_____________

My name is Althone Borja - Freelance DJ and Web Designer

Portfolio:

Residencia Del Josefina Condotel Davao
Municipality of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur

Contact Althone: althone.borja@gmail.com


Saturday, January 22, 2011

//:: Another lonley night

Strange clouds

I live near a swamp ... One night I couldn't find answers to what my mind was asking me. So I took the cam and just sat beside the swamp and took pictures from a very dirty, stinky, itchy, insect infested place beside the swamp and just took pictures of the strange clouds lurking above me.



I'm still learning to shoot .... so forgive me .... after taking the shots and spent about an hour just sitting down there .... I guess it made me relax abit. Knowing that there is always a light out there to shine on you when you need it to help you see things more and to calm you down.

Sitting down there wasn't easy. I couldn't see a thing and I had to use my phone to light the path I was walking on too to make sure I don't fall over.... but in the eye of the lens ... you see things more clearly as the lens can see more light. Push the shutter and you'll get to see it ....

Photography, Strange Clouds, Night Shots, Non-flash shots, Low light photography //TAGS

No comments: