//::_____________

Welcome to my Blog //::_____________

My name is Althone Borja - Freelance DJ and Web Designer

Portfolio:

Residencia Del Josefina Condotel Davao
Municipality of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur

Contact Althone: althone.borja@gmail.com


Sunday, November 02, 2008

//:: P1 for Felipe!

Yes! and i wanna say that again! YES!!!!! I was so noisy this evening watching the Brazilian Grand Prix from home. I know it's like 12 midnight already but my my my my ohhhhh my what a very nervous qualifying session it was. Massa Took pole for the Brazilian GP followed by Timo Glock on his Toyota who pushed Kimi Raikkonen of to 3rd after capturing 2nd slot when Barged by Timo in the latter part. Lewis will start at the last of the 2nd row of the grid which is at the 4th position with his teammate Heiki on 5th. Clearly the best part about the race tomorrow is that Lewis has Kimi infront of him and has Fernando Alonso directly behind him. If I may say it again, Fernando Alonso would dearly love to see Ferrari and Felipe to win both the Championship and that he has also said that he will be glad to support Felipe and Ferrari to win it. To be honest with you I think Fernando Alonso really now is revealing how he hated what happened last year.

2008 Formula1 Brazilian Grand Prix Qualifying result

For the last 3 years, Ferrari and Felipe has been supreme in Interlagos circuit. Felipe has won the last poles in this circuit since 2006 (Where he won the race also), 2007 (The year when Kimi Raikkonen his teammate has won the 2008 drivers title), and now the 2008 season which really shows how quick he is on this track as if he knows it like the back of his hand.

For me, I think Lewis is really feeling the pressure now. Coming on the circuit as a title leader with 7 points ahead of the next title rival. But I know inside his head. He is still thinking about what happened last year. It was the same story he was leading 7 points off Kimi Raikkonen but still lost it. I'm very confident that the red cars from Italy of Felipe & Kimi will pull away just like last year. What's best is, the both of them are using fresh engines. Where Lewis is using an engine on it's 2nd race already. Not only that it's a bit less on power but it's also less reliable. I do hope he would not finish the race and have a terrible race weekend as is the case of last year.

I'm really excited to watch the Race tomorrow and see Lewis get in trouble again and see Ferrari win another Constructors title and for Felipe to win his 1st ever Drivers title. So I will be out infront of the telly again with my laptop at my side to monitor the lap times of the cars. Pics will follow after the Race.

Click here to watch the live feed of the FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008

I will be posting some pics after the race tomorrow


Formula1, Brazilian GP, Felipe Massa, Kimi Raikkonen, Scuderia Ferrari, F2008, Live Feed // TAGS

No comments: